Omega Training Services Limited offers a variety of standalone RQF courses
All our standalone RQF courses are fully funded in the same fashion as our apprenticeships and short courses. These courses are in:
- Adult Care Level 2
- Customer Service Level 2
- Business Administration Level 2
- Team Leading Level 2
To be eligible for a RQF course, you will need to fulfil the following:
- Be aged between 19 – 23 years old
- Earn a salary under the amount of £15,736.50 (You will need to be able to prove this)
- Be a UK resident for the last 3 years
- Have an up to date DBS
- Have not already achieved a Level 2 or 3 qualification
If you do not fulfil these requirements or you require a Level 3 qualification yet cannot get an apprenticeship, you could still pay for a self funded course.
How to apply
You can apply for these courses in the same way as any other course from Omega, either though our application form or by calling our Head Office on 0121 433 3548.