Interested in being a Health and Social Care Assessor at our head office in Hall Green, Birmingham?
Omega Training Services Limited has a vacancy for a Health and Social Care Assessor at our Head office in Birmingham.
Health and Social Care Assessor
Birmingham Hall Green
Salary: £17,000.00 /year
To be responsible for quality assuring and improving the teaching, learning and assessment of Health and Social Care Qualifications.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring learners are progressing through the QCF/RQF/ Functional Skills by offering any support they may need. This support may be given both individually or by way of group training sessions
- Liaising with employers in respect of training requirements for their staff
- Liaising with Work Based Assessors (if applicable) to ensure the assessment process is maintained at a high standard
- Maintaining Individual Learner Plans for all learners on a funded programme and other related paperwork, such as updating e-portfolio systems
- Ensure the Management Information Systems (Frame-up) are accurate and up to date
- Conducting the 2 monthly progress reviews for all apprenticeship learners
- Conducting Health & Safety Assessments with employers as needed
- Assist in the sign up paperwork and induction of learners
- To undertake Peripatetic assessing as and when needed
- Co-ordinate and deliver the whole of the framework with apprentices
- Liaise with your Team Leader with any questions or concerns about workload, assessing or the assignment of a site.
- To carry out such other duties and functions as determined by the directors or managers which are commensurate with the position held.
- Comply with all Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Confidentiality and Equal Opportunities legislations at all times.