CPD Courses Available Now
We now offer short CPD courses that are completely funded. These are intended for those of you who are looking to continually improve your professional development.
A variety of topics are available, including:
- Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Care and Management of Diabetes
- Common Health Conditions
- Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- Equality and Diversity
- Falls Prevention Awareness
- Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Principles of Care Planning
- Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Nutrition and Health
- Working with People with Mental Health Needs
To apply for a CPD course, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 19 and over on the 31st August
- Be a UK resident for the last 3 years
- Attend additional learning
- Not be on an Apprenticeship Programme at the same time
- Have a current DBS in place
- Meet the Guided Learning Hours which are around 100-120 hours
For more information
If you would like further information or if you would like to speak to a member of our team then please contact Ailey Baker on 0121 433 3548. Alternately use our contact form, or apply though our online application form.
An offline flyer was made regarding this announcement, which can be found here.
REMEMBER, IT’S FREE!